Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

New Swimsuit

Last night my mom surprised me by meeting me at Swimquick. I got a cool black two-piece with red flowers on it. I also got a nice matching wrap. It is a really cute suit. I remember hating suit shopping when I was 16; now I wish I looked like I did when I was 16; it's funny how body image changes over time.

I also checked out the new yarn sore in town. It is really visually attractive (the yarn is arranged by color).

Last night I wanted to go to bed but then found out that arsenic and Old Lace was on TV, so I watched it with Nana and Papa. It made for a late night. I am now very tired. But...that movie is hilarious. I might add it to my Favorite Movie list in my profile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home