Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 14, 2004

The Lake

I had a great time at the lake with Kama's family. Kama and I worked on our beaded purses and made quite a bit of progress. She is starting her second one in pink. We also went out on the boat and tanned (although we are both pale and burn).

Her mom is a great cook. It is funny that the whole family likes frozen custard so much. We kept trying to get some on the ride down and back, but the places were always closed.

We also went to the Amish community. They make amazing ice cream and furnature. Kama and I both like this one solid wood bed that has rounded ends. It is kind of enclosed and $800 for a queen and $850 for a king. Bryan said it would be around $3000 in KC. When I get my own place I am going to buy Amish furnature. Kama said her family has 2 trucks, so they could help me bring the furnature back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home