Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Stepford Wives

I went to see the Stepford Wives with Kama last night. It wasn't as cute as I thought it would be because the ending was weird, but it was an entertaining movie. I like the idea of being a perfect housewife. I just hope that I meet a man who can support me someday.

Megan wants me to eat at her parents tonight. I think I'll do that.

I'm meeting with Sharon today at her house. Supposedly her new house in incredible; I'm excited to see it and chat with her.

I'm getting closer to finishing my knitted purse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home