Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Apartment Hunt and Butt Tick

Watering their flowers is interesting. Erik called asking about putting away the hose. He has a nice voice.

This morning when I woke up, I brushed my hand across my bum and felt a weird lump. This concerned me. As it turns out, I think it is a tick and was sucking my blood all night. I called the doctor to see if I could have the tick tested to see if it is a carrier of lyme disease. I really don't want to get it. I might go in in a week to have a test done. I hear that it isn't as bad if you catch it and treat it early. I have the tick in a plastic sandwich bag in my desk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Romius T. said...

Butt ticks are icky

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home