Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The plans worked out

Well...the LYS said it wouldn't be a problem for me to take off on Saturday because not many people should come in for the weekend of the 4th.

Also, my main job said I could leave work at 4pm on Friday.

So...I'm going to Tablerock lake this weekend with Megan and her famiy and their friends of the family.

Anywoo, I think it will be a fun weekend. Megan told me not to bring my knitting, but little does she know that I have to have my knitting. She just doesn't understand. I do need some sleep and hope that they don't wake me up too early in the mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home