Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 21, 2004

Busy Saturday, Nice Sunday

I'm tired after the weekend, plus I couldn't sleep last night. Working at the yarn shop was fun, but I will have to wear different shoes. I didn't realize how much I would be standing. Some of the customers wanted a lot of help picking out their projects; this was very time consuming. I am the same way when I buy projects asking the sales people too many questions. It is funny, but I understand why it can take hours for a person to choose a project. When spending so much money and time on something, a person should choose wisely.

Small group was fun. It is always good seeing those folks.

I slept in on Sunday and went to Dean and Deluca to get Papa fancy chocolates. I also got Steve a fancy salami. I talked to Grandpa, Uncle Bill, and Unkie on the phone. I tried calling my dad multiple times, but his answering maschine isn't plugged in. So I didn't talk to my dad on Father's day.

My mom, Steve, Nana, Papa, Ena and I all ate steak at my parents' house. We also had a tasty pecan cheesecake.

I have made more progress on my beaded purse. I added the lining and stitched up the sides. I have one tassel to go and the cord. Ena thought it could sell for $250 in a store. I think I will make about 5 to 7 and sell them to botiques. I want to start a business. I think the label will be "Nell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home