Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Erik

I met with Sharon today; her house is beautiful. She really has a gift for decorating. Everything is cooridinated. Her son Erik was there too, I have been wondering what he is all about. She always says how sweet he is. He seemed nice and is cute ( didn't really remember what he looked like). She says he has a really strong faith and doesn't want a girlfriend right now because he is still in school and wouldn't be able to support/provide. It is nice that some men still want to provide and not be married to crazed career women. I hope God puts a man in my life like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home