Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Kappa Kappa Gamma

This is so exciting. My chapter, Gamma Alpha, at K-State just won the national best Kappa chapter award. It makes me feel good. Although I have been out for a year. It takes a few years to build a house. I feel proud to come from such a good house. I have always thought Kappa was the best house at K-State; this just affirms my opinion.

Also, Erik came to hang out with my friends and me last night. We went to Rachel and Lynn's appartment. Devon and Jeff showed up too and we all played pictionary. Erik said he liked my friends. Erik is cool; it will be fun getting to know him better.

The house hunt.
Carrie said she would like to meet Ashley and that she doesn't want a 30 min. drive to work. So I have been searching on the internet and I think I might have found a good place; lots of space, affordable, and close to the highway. It is Villa Monterrey off 86th St. I want to go by and check it out.

Tonight I will need to go by and check on the flowers. No one here seems to know if it rained last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home