Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Feeling Better

Today I am feeling better about these life decisions. I am pretty sure that I want to get an apartment with Ashley and Carrie, assuming that they will want to live together. I talked to Megan last night and she said that I probably don't need the stress of home ownership and depending on my roommates to pay the mortgage. I think she is right, but I will keep praying about it. Other parts of life just take time to figure out; I think God will show me what he wants me to do and open and close doors about all the things that are confusing me. Megan said that she thinks that Ashely and Carrie will really like each other. It will be fun to have roommates my age again. It will be like a constant slumber party. I think I will like living with people much better than living alone because I tend to get lonely. (Not that I can afford to live on my own.) I would really like to get to know Erik better; he is so gorgeous and nice.

Tonight I am going to Starlight with Holli and Bill and Kathy's niece Brandi. We will also eat at Applebee's I think I will have to pay for us because Holli took the bill at Bravo the other night which was much more expensive because Brandi ordered so much wine. I hope she doesn't tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home