Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The King and I

Last night Holli felt sick because the air hadn't worked in her office that day, so she didn't want to go to starlight. Kama took her ticket. Then Holli called me back saying that Brandi forgot about it and didn't want to go, so I started calling more friends. In the end, my mom, Kama and I went to Applebees and then to the play. I didn't get home until midnight then I had to water the plants in my grandparents yard. It was a late night, but it was fun and the costumes were beautiful as was the set.

One of the people I left a message for about the play was Erik; he called me back at 11:30 and left a message saying that he was busy at work but maybe we could get together this weekend. I wonder if he is serious or just saying it. It would be fun to hang out with him this weekend.

Today at 3pm I am going to meet with his dad. Maybe Erik will be there and we can make a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home