Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Weight Watchers Bunny

I find myself eating badly all week and then trying to eat really well the day before I weigh-in at Weight Watchers in hopes to drop what I put on that week. I go tonight and hope that I haven’t gained. I’m finding that after dinner (even though I am full, I still want to eat for entertainment), so I need to stay busy so that I won’t eat.
This weekend is the sheep show in Sedalia, MO; I’m trying to get some friends to go on Saturday but we still don’t know who is coming or when or how. There is a class that I want to take about raising, harvesting, and spinning angora rabbits. If one enters the raffle, he or she could win the demo bunny. I’d really like to enter, but I don’t know what I would do with a rabbit once my lease is up. If I move to my parents’ or grandparents’ house, I have been emphatically told that “rabbits are not allowed.” It makes me want to use the bunny as a deciding factor…if I win, that means that I need to buy my own place. I don’t know that I would really do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home