Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Unknown Half-day

I came in this morning to find out that I only work in the morning. So, I called Erik, we are going to hang out this afternoon. Maybe we will go to Louisburg or decorate for Christmas. Last night I finished my green Dune capelet. It is really cool. I can't wait to wear it to various Christmas parties: Yarn shop at Buca de Bepo on 12/6, First National Bank on 12/11, and the Collier Christmas Party on 12/18. Oh, I just thought of a great idea; I might wear it for the Kappa homes tour on the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home