Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 15, 2004

watering plants

I was given money and cute earrings for watering plants while they went to Colorado. Although the plant watering was in the hot sun, it wasn't that bad, but I did get that tick bite which is now inflamed and itching. I scheduled an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday morning to check for lime disease.

Erik said that he could take off my spoiler which I would really like, but I don't know how he knew that? I can't remember if I mentioned it to him. The only problem is filling the holes in the hatchback; I don't know how he will figure that out. He never mentioned this weekend but did the spoiler. I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home