Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 14, 2007

Hanne Falkenberg


This is my new Hanne Falkenberg kit for Mermaid 7. Seven means that it is the purple color combination: Purple, Lilac and Aubergine. I have 7 skeins of purple, 2 each of aubergine and lilac. I'll weigh them also, but I need to find my scale.

This was a birthday present from my wonderful in-laws and husband. I made out really well this year by informing everyone of my 17 item birthday wish list ;)

I'd like to start knitting the mermaid this weekend, but I have a large stash problem, so I'm going to rush to finish my current project as incentive to start the purple mermaid. When I start, I believe I will do a provisional cast on as others have suggested at the knitalong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home