Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

Lip Moisturizer

I have a bad addiction to lip moisturizer. I use many different brands, but if I don't apply something about every hour, my lips get completely dry and start puckering. Last night I decided that I would try to get rid of my addiction. I didn't put on any before bed or this morning and now I'm sitting here all puckered and dry, but I'm going to try to resist the urge. I've been wearing chap stick of some sort since middle school. I always keep it in my pocket, purse, or sometimes in my cleavage. Dry lips take desperate measures. I'm really going to try to wean myself off of lip moisturizer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/

It's a good starting point. ;)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home