Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 13, 2006

Married

I'm a married woman now. The wedding was really wonderful; all my friends looked beautiful in their purple dresses and with the pretty flowers; it was perfect! ... and so was the honeymoon. I could cruise forever, so I told Erik that he has to start saving for our next one. I've kind of had the after wedding blues because there hasn't been enough to do. We had a New Years party which kept me busy for a week planning and preparing, but then that ended so I've been really bored.

BUT

Tomorrow Erik and I are going to drive to Manhattan to an angora rabbit breeder. She only has English ones. Originally I wanted French or German, but I think the English ones could be just as nice. I'm not deciding to buy until I meet the bunnies, but I'm hoping to fall in love with them. She has one 8 month old white male and a 2 month old black female. After much sweet talk, I finally convinced Erik that getting two instead of one would be okay, so I'm hoping for sweet bunnies. Also, I ordered a Kromski Minstrel spinning wheel about a week ago, so I'm starting a yarn business with my angora fiber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home