Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Lingerie Shower

I had a really fun weekend. Megan and Heather threw a lingerie shower for me. I got the most beautiful gifts. My cousin Amy gave me some "interesting" ones. My knitting friends gave me a pattern and yarn to make a babydoll and shorts. That was really creative. Almost everything I got was pink or purple. That's fine with me :). It was fun being with all my girlfriends. My grandmother went off on a 5 minute political tangent. The food was tasty. Shirley was so sweet to do that; she even ordered my favorite kringle from Wisconsin. Heather decorated with Muffy bears. Megan made the flower arangements. I could tell that they all put a lot of work into the details just to make it special. Nana and Papa gave me a beautiful long white nightie and robe for the first night of our honeymoon. I was so glad; I was really wanting something like that.

My aunt and uncle and cousin came in town last night. The last time he was here was 10 years ago, so we all ate chili at my mom and Steve's house. Then they came over to see the our new home. It was really fun seeing them. We're all eating together agian on Tuesday night and Nana and Papa's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home