Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Planning Away

I've realized that the wedding is in just over 2 months. We still hadn't booked the photographer or been measured by the seamstress. So now, I'm back in gear planning this wedding. This weekend Heather and Megan are having a lingere shower for me. That will be really fun.

Erik and I went to Money Matters last night to prepare for financial dealings in our upcoming marriage. I enjoyed it.

My friend Mary will be moving to Tennesse pretty soon; that will be really different, especially at knitting events.

At work I've been doing front desk work in the mornings and processing in the afternoons until they hire someone for the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home