Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

A Walk in the Woods

I'm working on the pattern from Nature Speaks Knits called A Walk in the Woods. I knit this about a year ago in blue in 100% mercerized cotton. It was beautiful, but it kept growing to the point it was not wearable. So here I go again, but this time it is in a cotton rayon mix. I'm thinking that the rayon will keep the cotton from getting out of hand. It's a variegated yarn, and I know the sweater would be nicer in a solid color as it was the first time, but I wanted to use this yarn from my stash and am hopeful about the fiber content for the pattern. My camera batteries are charging right now, so a picture will come another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home