Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

great weekend

I had a wonderful weekend. Erik and I really enjoyed each others company. We saw lots of friends and ran errands: Yarn Barn expedition, Qdoba, Katie and Derek's house warming party, Hair Cut, Ran into the Lancasters at Costco, Small Group Cookout...and all that was just on Saturday. Friday night I hung out with Dana and Rachel and Rachel's new apartment. We had girl talk and watched a chick flick while eating popcorn. I really miss the good times with my college girlfriends. Saturday morning Megan came over to go for a walk, but it was pouring, so we went to My Java and she gave me good advise about life. I told Erik that he needs to try to "woo" me more often, so on Sunday morning he suprised me with doughnuts in bed. It was sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home