Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 03, 2005

It's Morning but the Sky is Black

The weather is really concerning me…it looks like it might hail. I hope the weather will be good for the weekend since it is finally decided to go to the sheep show. Carol decided not to come, so we had an extra seat. The final gang includes Chris, Mary, Kama, and myself. It will be a blast. I hope it rains all out today, so it doesn’t rain at all tomorrow. If it has been raining in Sedalia, I’m sure the fair grounds will be muddy so I will have to wear appropriate footgear. I’m excited to see the vendors; I’m searching for spinning wheel dangling earrings.
Tonight Erik wants to go out for dinner (restaurant undecided), I’ll have to watch my points so I don’t O.D. on food like last night. It might mean Applebee’s since they have a WW menu, but I’d rather use the entertainment book to save money. I loooove saving $ and not wasting it. I think Chris and I might help each other stay accountable about the points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home