Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Yarn Shop Party

Last night was the party celebrating the one-year anniversary of the Yarn Shop and More. It was at one of the owner’s homes. I went kind of clueless; I didn’t know that it was the anniversary party, nor that it was a dinner party. I ate a Weight Watchers meal before going but then ate another small meal when I was there. I knew it was too many pts, so I had Erik come walk with me after the party. The party however was great! I got lots of knitting done and they gave us presents. We each picked a balloon and then according to our balloon number we got to choose a gift: colorful tote bags, needle holders, or my bag. My bag was different from the others, it is a Beijo silver backpack/purse convertible. On first glance it isn’t something I would choose for myself, but I rather like it and think it is very cute a fashionable. The other fun gift we got were fabric labels that say “from the needles of [Nell Myers].” Of course not everyone’s labels are from my needles. I’ve always wanted some of these and am very excited! These will be great to put in finished projects. Speaking of projects…I’ve lost my most recent one: a blue cotton lace ¾ pullover. I can’t seem to find it and am starting to get bummed out that I won’t find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home