Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bravo!

Due to Erik's back breaking work helping Kama and Bryan move they took us out to Bravo last night for dinner. It was really fun and then we all went to the Jone's store and Kama and I tried on shoes while the guys looked at gadgets.

Tonight Erik and I are going to our first T-Bones game for our anniversary which is on Friday. I'm excited and am wearing red today for the game.

I think Erik and I are going to try a new Bible study at our church for 20-30 yr. olds; our current small group isn't meeting for the summer and might be coming to an end. It is on the night of knitters guild, so I might go lead the business meeting and then take of a bit early to go to "the surprising things Jesus said."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home