Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Koolaid Adventures

I spent most of the weekend spinning and knitting because Erik worked all 3 days at the radio station. While he was out I had 2 koolaid adventures. In my dyeing attempts I bought 4 canisters of koolaid thinking it would be more economical than the packets, but after opening and dyeing one skein, I realized that most of the powder was sugar instead of dye like the packets. So I had to return my masses of koolaid. I then went to a different grocery store where it was on sale for 10 cents cheaper than the previous grocery store. I bought 33 packets! I’m making a business plan for handspun and dyed yarn. I’ll keep working on it and see if I could get it to be profitable selling in yarn stores or on the internet.

Last night my oldest friend Heather came over for a pizza dinner. She was a good excuse to clean. When she got there I was dripping from working so hard. She is at an interesting point in her life with law school and her love life. We also went on a quick walk then I bid on a moustershire on ebay, which I didn’t win. Those people get so excited in the last few seconds of an auction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home