Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 20, 2005

Fathers' Day Weekend

We spent the weekend painting Erik's bathroom woodland green which is really more like a sage green. So far we have done the primer and the 1st color coat and will do one more coat this week. Tonight we have a new small group at church "Group Ebenezer." We are trying it out because it will be fun to meet other 20 and 30 yr olds. It should be fun. I'm going to lead the knitting business meeting and then take off a bit early to try the new small group.
It was also our 11 month anniversary and Marc and Sharon's 28th anniversary, so the 4 of us got 99 cent junior banana splits from Sonic and watched National Treasure on their screened-in porch. It was really fun.
Yesterday was father's day and I gave papa some Dean and Deluca olive spread. I think he was excited because he said that one time he tasted it and but it in his basket but then looked at the price and then put it back on the shelf...so I think it was a good gift. I gave Steve a grill wok for veggies. I called my dad who says he is job hunting and searching for swarming bees. He has gotten 7 stings. He likes getting on kicks. I wonder if he is neglecting the bonsai trees for the bees?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home