Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 16, 2005

oh to move...

I've decided that I really like spinning (it's great and mindless when all my current projects are cables or lace). Last night I broke into my mom's 30 yr. old cream colored roving while Erik studied for his math test. Summer classes are so condensed it takes much more studying.
My lease is coming to an end in 2 months. Last night Ashley said she will probably get a 1 bedroom at our same complex. I need to find out how to give my 60 days notice that I will not be renewing my lease. I don't think my parents will be pleased about me bringing all my stuff back to their house. My mom didn't like it when I brought back extra pillows a couple weeks ago, how is she going to like all my junk. I'll bring some of the furniture back to Nana and Papa's basement. I have these two old couch chairs and ottomans that are currently wearing slip covers. President W actually sat in one of them. At some point I would like to save some money and try to reupholster them at home so they would look better than they do now with falling-off slip covers. I don't know how to do this but maybe someone could teach me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home