Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Attacks in London

The past few nights I haven't been sleeping well. So after a night of tossing and turning, my mom called me at 6:30am to say that terrorists had attacked London and that I should call my friend Hayley. When I got to work this morning and emailed her, I got the autoreply that she was on vacation leave until the 13th. Then I remembered that she went to Turkey; I highly doubt they will bomb Turkey this week, so at least my friend is safe!

The 4th of July was fun. We had a burger party with Erik's parents and brother's family. It was also a joint family birthday party, so I gave some hand knit socks. I hope she likes them. Erik and I watched the local fireworks.

I've been knitting and reading Crewel World by Monica Ferris. It is a needlework mystery, so I have really been enjoying it. I can't wait to find out "who done it." I think I'll get the sequels, maybe some on ebay and some at the yarn shop.

Tonight I'm going to dinner with Heather after Weight Watchers. She is going to tell me all about her love life. Then I think she is going to come to No Idle Hands with me. I always have so much fun hanging out with Heather. It is nice having a life-long friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home