Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 14, 2005

House Hunt

Once again I am house hunting. My lease is up in a month and a half, Nana and Papa think I should buy a place so that Erik and I won't have to live with his parents when we get married. I see their point, but it is hard finding a decent place that I can afford. Tonight we have an appointment at 6 to see a condo. I hope it is a good one. Then, depending on the time we finish, I will go to no idle hands to work on a special project.

This coming Sunday is our 1 year anniversary. We are going to go for a walk at Powell Gardens. I'm excited, I haven't been there in 10 or so years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home