Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Planning Away

Well the wedding plans are going wonderfully. I'm so excited to marry Erik; he is even more wonderful. We have booked a florist, ordered invitations, fabric for bridesmaids dresses, my shoes, my bra, napkins, a caterer, a musician, a honeymoon, planned the rehearsal dinner, and ordered a cake. Now we just need to settle on a photographer and buy some candle holders and plates.

I'm so excited, Erik and I are going on a cruise to the Caribbean for our honeymoon, I've always wanted to go on a cruise, it will be so romantic and fun!

We close on our first home a week from Friday; Erik will move in after the honeymoon. But next weekend we are going to clean and start painting and moving me out of my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home