Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wedding Planning

So far we have set the date for December 17, 2005 at 1pm. We have music for the reception and I am going to have my grandmother's wedding dress from 1953 altered so the arms will fit me. We have started our pre-marital counseling and have a class on Saturday. We have a cake tasting on Sunday morning and an appoinment with a florist the following week. There are so many details and I'm also house hunting because my lease is up in one month! It is all very exciting, but I'm just really excited to be with Erik!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home