Lilac Nell's

*Stories about life and knitting* Occasionally, I create yarn or knitting patterns that I might post at hummingbird.etsy.com Other than that, I have a husband and a cute pup.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 22, 2005

Wonderful News!

Ena called last night and asked if we would like a free washer and dryer. Of course I said yes since I have been fretting about how to get one. She sold a house and the buyers wanted to keep their own machines so these ones are being given to us! O, the Lord it good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need, the washer and the dryer, all for free, the Lord is good to me.

Also, Amy said that her family has 70 votive holders we can use so we will only need to buy candles now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home